|Title: Compute Vision Research Scientist||Posted: December 15, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Beijing Athena Eyes Science &Technology Co.,ltd|
|Location: Beijing, China or west coast, USA|
|Department: R &D|
Description: Athena Eyes is an innovative enterprise focusing on computer vision research and application. We devote to apply computer vision technology and internet technology to various industries, build a new Smart city, and provide leading technologies and product services for every industry and every person on various fields, such as biometrics recognition, image recognition, intelligent surveillance, and deep learning.
Now, we are looking for multiple computer vision research scientist to build a world-class team in vision and machine learning.
• Research and develop cutting-edge technologies in the computer vision filed;
• Transfer the technologies into production-level software for real-world applications
• MS in computer science or electrical engineering with a focus on computer vision and machine learning, PhD preferred;
• Outstanding algorithm implementation skills and proficient in C/C++, Python, CUDA etc.;
• Hands-on experience with face recognition or Surveillance video analysis;
• prior experience in deep learning is a plus;
• Prior experience in delivering production-level software and service is a plus;
• Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mind.
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a Cover letter and/or Resume to email@example.com
For more details, please visit us at http://www.a-eye.cn/english/index.html