|Title: Computer Vision Researcher||Posted: December 29, 2015|
|Company/Institution: SPORTLOGiQ Inc.|
|Location: Montreal, QC, Canada|
SPORTLOGiQ is seeking ambitious and talented computer vision researchers with strong skills in software development to join our research team. We have built a strong computer vision research team and actively publish in top-tier conferences and collaborate with top universities. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded start-up company at a point where contributions will have an impact on our future products. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment combining conceptual and applied research, entrepreneurship, systems building and collaborative work. You will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise will be put to the test.
Our ideal candidates will have strong academic experience developing novel computer vision and machine learning techniques and applying them to solve real-world problems. The selected candidates will be part of the computer vision and video analysis team, and will be in charge of the development of computer vision and image processing modules such as human detection, tracking, and human activity recognition.
- PhD with research experience in computer vision and machine learning
- High proficiency in C/C++ or Python
- Ability to develop large-scale systems working with image/video data
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture and data structure
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Publications in relevant fields in top-tier conferences and journals
- Research experience in "multi target tracking" or "activity/interaction recognition"
- Experience of programming parallel and/or multi-core architectures and/or other hardware accelerators (CUDA)
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of recent advances in machine learning, particularly deep learning
SPORTLOGiQ Inc. is a computer vision company located in Montreal, Canada, that provides advanced sports analytics to broadcast media and professional teams. Our player tracking and activity recognition algorithms generate detailed game statistics using standard, single-camera game footage. SPORTLOGiQ is currently working with a number of NHL teams and media broadcasters to provide data-backed insights into player and team performance. We are a highly dynamic team and we are interested in working with motivated and creative individuals.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line starting with [RS1601]