|Title: Senior Level Algorithm/Software Engineer ( C# | OO | Signal/Image Processing | Pattern Recognition )||Posted: March 3, 2016|
|Location: Milpitas, CA , USA|
|Department: Candela ( KLA-Tencor)|
Description: Position: Senior Level Algorithm/Software Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The Candela ANPI team has a charter to find new customers and new markets opportunities for KT. We are a small and dynamically evolving team that started from within the Candela division in 2014. Our goal is to identify and help KT grow outside its core semi market. To validate a business idea we follow the Lean startup model - a Business Model Canvas is drafted, and updated as we learn more. After the initial screening we need a team that is able to rapidly develop shippable “product probes” to help validate customer use case and economic value. These projects can vary in scale from hand held device to larger systems with multiple imaging sensors and big data path with complex algorithms. Some examples if these projects are: With a start-up partner, a surface metrology solution was developed, leveraging offshore development team, for a large CE device manufacturer. Another project we are conducting a technical feasibility study for ultrafast in-situ monitoring. We are developing a core cross functional project team to collaborate on these growth opportunities. We also routinely leverage KT talent across the company, in a “pick-up game” for who has a good match in skills, passion and availability to come help our core team execute stronger and quicker.
1) The successful candidate will join a world-class team of software and algorithm engineers to conceive, implement, optimize, and document advanced algorithms and software modules used in inspection and metrology systems.
2) The responsibilities of this position covers the entire life cycle of algorithms and software development, including proof-of-concept design/research, production algorithm/software design and implementation, performance characterization, documentation and support.
3) The successful candidate needs to be a self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and be an effective team player. Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed for extensive interactions with members of a multi-disciplinary global team.
Application Instructions: Preferred Qualifications:
1) MS/PhD in Science or Engineering fields
2) Strong background in applied mathematics and signal/image processing.
3) Minimum 5-year experience in algorithm and software development using C++/C# in field of signal/image processing.
4) Experience in Object-Oriented and multi-threaded software development is essential.
5) Knowledge in optics and semiconductor process is a plus.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 5 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 10 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com