We’re looking for smart and passionate software engineers to join the computer vision and graphics team. The mission of the team is to develop cutting-edge visualization technologies for the nation's #1 online real estate marketplace, and to provide our audience with the best visual experience in the world for home-searching. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in solving exciting problems and creating a suite of new products on Zillow's next-generation data visualization platform.
- Write reliable, highly-performant, production-grade C++ server-side code.
- Implement and optimize core computer vision routines and algorithms
- Design and implement data processing workflows on distributed systems
- M.S. In Computer Science required, with a focus on Computer Vision. (Ph.D. Preferred)
- Expert in C++ development, strong on parallel programming, testing, performance measurement, and tuning
- Strong math background on linear algebra and geometry
- Strong knowledge on solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems, understanding algorithm complexity
- Experience with Python a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or IBM Cloud a plus