We are Dispatch, a well-funded startup that is creating a platform for local delivery powered by a fleet of autonomous vehicles designed for sidewalks and pedestrian spaces.
We're bringing together a team with deep domain expertise in robotics, autonomous vehicles, and artificial intelligence. If you're interested in joining us to work on this exciting technology and help create the future of autonomous vehicles, we'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or on AngelList).
How you will make an impact:
- Improve our perception pipeline.
- Develop algorithms for scene understanding and for obstacle detection, tracking, and motion prediction.
- Create pipelines to evaluate and improve the performance of the perception system.
- Research, prototype, and deploy new perception approaches.
Nice to haves:
- Have implemented perception systems in the real-world.
- Experience with multiple sensing modalities (e.g. pointcloud data, images, sonar).
- Experience with scene segmentation, object detection/tracking, predictive modeling, and/or deep learning approaches.
- Proficiency in several programming languages (e.g. C++, Python).
- Can quickly learn and apply new languages, tools, and frameworks.
- Have implemented and been inspired by state-of-the-art research.