We are Dispatch, a well-funded startup that is creating a platform for local delivery powered by a fleet of autonomous vehicles designed for sidewalks and pedestrian spaces.
We're bringing together a team with deep domain expertise in robotics, autonomous vehicles, and artificial intelligence. If you're interested in joining us to work on this exciting technology and help create the future of autonomous vehicles, we'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or on AngelList).
How you will make an impact:
- Improve our mapping and localization pipelines.
- Develop city-scale pipelines for map stitching and localization.
- Create tools to evaluate and improve map quality and localization robustness.
- Research, prototype, and deploy new mapping approaches.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with pose estimation, SLAM, geometric computer vision, probabilistic filtering and/or nonlinear optimization.
- Proficiency in several programming languages (e.g. C++, Python).
- Built large scale mapping pipelines or robust localization algorithms.
- Can quickly learn and apply new languages, tools, and frameworks.
- Have implemented and been inspired by state-of-the-art research.