|Title: Lead Engineer, Deep Learning||Posted: April 11, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Capital One|
|Location: Vienna, VA |
Capital One is seeking a Lead Engineer, Deep Learning for an exciting new initiative to develop multichannel intelligent assistants that provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
• You will develop, train, evaluate, and apply deep neural network models for classification, clustering, prediction, insight generation, natural language understanding, natural language generation, and dialogue management in text- and speech-based intelligent assistants.
• Master’s degree.
• At least 4 years of experience with deep neural networks.
• At least 4 years of experience programming in Python, Java, or Scala.
• At least 1 year of experience using Theano/Lasagne or TensorFlow.
• At least 1 year of experience in natural language processing.
• At least 3 years of experience with agile software development, public cloud, and open source technologies.
• Ph.D. degree.
• At least 3 years of experience in natural language processing.
• Publications in ICML, NIPS, Machine Learning, JMLR, KDD, UAI, ICLR, and/or NeSy.
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume through the following link:
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.