|Title: Senior Manager, Cognitive Architectures ||Posted: April 11, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Capital One|
|Location: Vienna, VA |
Capital One is seeking a Senior Manager, Cognitive Architectures for an exciting new initiative to develop multichannel intelligent assistants that provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
• You will work closely with our lines of business to develop cognitive architectures for context-aware intelligent assistants that engage in and learn from natural language dialogues with our credit card and banking customers.
• Master’s degree.
• At least 5 years of experience developing cognitive architectures or systems.
• At least 5 years of experience in artificial intelligence.
• At least 5 years of experience programming in Java, Scala, or Python.
• At least 3 years of experience in machine learning.
• At least 3 years of experience in natural language processing.
• At least 3 years of experience with agile software development, REST, APIs, public cloud, and open source technologies.
• Ph.D. degree.
• At least 5 years of experience in machine learning.
• At least 5 years of experience in natural language processing.
• Publications in AAAI, ACII, Advances in Cognitive Systems, AGI, BICA, CHIIR, Cognitive Science, Cognitive Systems Research, and/or IJCAI.
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume through the following link:
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.