|Title: Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineer||Posted: May 28, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Aurora |
|Location: Palo Alto, California, USA|
Description: We are looking for ambitious computer vision and machine learning engineers who are comfortable with taking ownership of complex projects, while collaborating with existing members of Aurora's computer vision teams. We are a fast-growing startup and each engineer develops key features that transform the way solar is designed and sold. If you are interested in solving challenging problems that truly matter, we would love to hear from you!
- You will refine and improve Aurora's image recognition pipeline.
- You will write code to accurately and quickly process point cloud data.
- You will design algorithms for 3D scene understanding and reconstruction using point cloud data and images.
- You will research, prototype and deploy state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning techniques.
- Proficiency in C++ or Python.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- 3D vision (geometric reconstruction and recognition).
- Deep learning and Tensorflow or similar frameworks.
- Image processing and OpenCV.
- Point cloud processing and remote sensing.
- Familiarity with WebGL and PCL is a plus.
- BSc plus related work experience.
- MSc/PhD in CS, CpE or EE desirable.
- Passionate about renewable energy and sustainability.
Application Instructions: Please apply here:
You can also email email@example.com