Fast growing computer vision software company, VanGogh Imaging, has an immediate full-time opening for a mid- to senior-level Software Engineer to design and develop DSP & FPGA IP core for computer vision applications, especially targeted for mobile devices.
Software Engineer Job Duties
- Support all phases of the software development life cycle: architectural design, requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, customer support
- Implement embedded software using C/C++
- Support all levels of flight software testing
- Work in a small-team environment
- Work directly with customers as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Embedded software development using C++
- Experience with embedded operating systems
- Computer vision applications
- FPGA (Xilinx preferred)
- Software testing
- Android & Linux
- GPU (CUDA, OpenCL) experience is a plus
- Qualifications: M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Three to ten years of software development experience with at least two years of experience in developing software for DSP & FPGA. Software development with computer vision application is highly desired.
Residency: Must be currently residing in the US.