We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We are looking for a skilled Perception Engineer to join our Autonomous Vehicle development team.
- Sensor fusion as new technology is available
- Maintain and improve existing tracking code
- Lidar, radar, visual tracking
- Develop novel segmentation algorithms utilizing 3D point cloud data from LIDAR for object detection/recognition and scene understanding
- Work with machine learned and geometric systems
- Develop novel algorithms to detect and identify objects in the radar returns
- Work with machine learned and temporal systems