|Title: sr Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: October 11, 2017|
|Company/Institution: executive search|
Description: Outstanding experience with Computer Vision methods such as detection and tracking, reconstruction and SLAM. We are looking for candidates who also have experience in deep learning. Successful candidatres have a high level of proficiency in C++ programming.
PhD's and Master's in computer science, robotics and electrical/electronical engineering from the leading universities in Europe and elsewhere (e.g. Max Planck institut, KU LEuven, Delft, ETH, EPFL, INRIA, Ecole de Ponts Paritech, Cambridge)
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- good level of processing camera and sensor data;
- Current and applied understanding of Machine Learning and NN methods;
- Maths and algorithm analysis skills;
- large software systems and SDK knowledge;
- performance optimisation and debugging skills.
Application Instructions: https://hoppeexecutivesearch.workable.com/jobs/242494