|Title: Machine Vision Software Engineer||Posted: February 10, 2018|
|Company/Institution: DreamVu Inc|
|Location: Mountain View, California|
|Department: Computer Vision|
We are looking for talented people to design, develop and deploy our state-of-the-art computer vision and
deep learning algorithms for our software platform. As a machine vision software engineer, you will be
developing super modular video acquisition and processing systems for VR/AR and machine vision
applications. You will get an hands on experience by working on modern cameras to build systems which
can capture, process and store VR content in real time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Includes development, writing code and documenting the functionality.
- Integrating software components in different platforms.
- Implementing state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Integrating softwares with camera hardware interfaces.
- Deploying functional software with operational specifications.
- Understanding different platforms and able to develop applications.
- Software includes user interfaces.
- In compliance with coding standards
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience in designing software applications.
- Solid skills in C, C++ and Android.
- Ability to develop softwares using Object Oriented Programming is a plus.
- Ability to develop applications on Linux. Windows platform is a plus.
- Experience in developing an end-to-end software.
- Experience in implementing computer vision algorithms on advanced hardware platforms.
- Experience in developing embedded computational platforms including hardware-accelerated platforms such as FPGAs, GPUs, and real-time CPUs.
- Experience in Path Planning and/or Positioning systems.
- Experience with Matlab, C, C++.
- Must have strong mathematics skills.
Desired Skills & Experience / Bonus Points:
- Past experience or Open Source Contribution in related areas.
- Video capture and camera pipeline processing experience.
- API library design experience.
- High Performance Computer & Cluster experience
- Experience with STL and Boost libraries
- OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA experience
Minimum Qualification: :
2+ years of industrial/academic experience with design,development, or programming of machine vision
software for autonomous vehicles or robotic machinery.
Application Instructions: Interested candidate can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org