|Title: Senior Research in Machine Learning / Computer Vision Artificial Intelligence (M/W)||Posted: June 12, 2018|
|Department: VALEO Artificial Intelligence|
Description: Valeo is a key automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. Valeo designs innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving thanks to its most powerful asset: +100,000 employees working in 32 countries all over the world. In 2016, the Company generated sales of 16.5 billion euros and invested over 11% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index. Working at Valeo, a company certified as a Global
Application Instructions: Your profile :
- PhD in Machine Learning/Computer Vision (or Robotics)
- Experience : at least 6 years of research experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Robotics
- Experience in : autonomous driving application as a plus
- Good academic visibility (cited publications in top-tier venues, invited talks and tutorials)
- Expertise in : machine learning frameworks and GPU computing
- Languages : excellent written and verbal communication in English
Beyond your technical and operational skills, we are primarily looking for employees with scientific leadership and able to manage team building.
You want to invest in these innovative and technologically challenging projects, so join us!