|Title: Deep Learning & Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: August 30, 2018|
|Company/Institution: Imsight Medical Technology Company Limited|
|Location: Hong Kong|
|Department: R&D |
Description: We are looking for an experienced computer vision and deep learning engineer that will work with the recently voted best software start-up based on ICT awards 2018.Experienced candidates will be provided with team so they can manage and develop medical image analysis projects in collaborations with top hospitals in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Further training can be provided to suitable junior candidates.
1. Design of state-of-the-art deep neural networks to solve medical imaging problems
2. Code implementation, parallel computation and optimization
3. Test and evaluate algorithms on large medical datasets to prove robustness
4. Iterate with user feedback, and deliver production-ready code
5. Cooperation with team members
1. B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Biomedical Engineering
2. Experience in any of these libraries such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, OpenCV etc.
3. Familiar with algorithm development with C++ / C / Python / Matlab on Windows and Linux platform
4. Deep understanding of and hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
5. GPU programming (CUDA)
6. Experience in one or more areas will be a plus: image segmentation, semantic image segmentation, registration
7. Understand clinical requirements and develop technical specifications will be a plus
8. Deep understanding of and hands-on experience in state-of-the-art Medical Image Analysis algorithms will be a plus
9. Experience with PACS will be a plus
10. Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work with a competitive package to the right candidate. You can visit our working space in Hong Kong Science Park (Shatin) and further discuss our exciting projects. The candidate should have the right to work in Hong Kong. More engineer positions are available in Shenzhen and Chengdu branches.
Application Instructions: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Remark: We will be attending the conference so we can arrange interviews here