Malong Technologies (码隆科技) is an award-winning AI company focusing on computer vision research in product recognition and related technologies to transform the retail industry to be more efficient. Founded in 2014, and now with some of the world’s leading retailers as its customers, Malong is at the forefront of the frictionless shopping revolution by merging the science and real-world application together, both physically in-store and virtually online. VC-backed by Softbank China, Accenture and other leading investors, Malong is fast-growing, well-funded, with 150+ employees hailing from top R&D orgs such as Microsoft Research, Oxford VGG, Tsinghua University, Chinese Academy of Sciences, University of Maryland, etc., and in collaboration with the research community, including Microsoft Research Asia, Google Research, and top university labs. The company is actively hiring research scientists, research engineers and interns, strongly supporting researchers to publish papers in top CV conferences and journals, and looking to make a big impact to both the scientific community and industry.
- Track record in academia and/or industry that demonstrates deep learning and computer vision expertise.
- Experience optimizing and benchmarking algorithms.
- Rigorous evaluation:
- Experience working with large-scale data sets on image classification, object detection, tracking, model compression, edge computing-related applications or video-related tasks.
- Excellent candidates have publications in top conferences/journals (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, etc. / TPAMI and IJCV.), notable open source contributions, and/or high ranks in national/international competitions.
- Proficient using Python and/or C++.