|Title: Senior Manager, Statistical Natural Language Processing ||Posted: April 11, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Capital One|
|Location: Vienna, VA |
Capital One is seeking a Senior Manager, Statistical Natural Language Processing for an exciting new initiative to develop multichannel intelligent assistants that provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
• You will work closely with our lines of business to develop machine learning models for intention recognition, conversational response selection, problem diagnosis and resolution, affect recognition, and insight generation.
• Master’s degree.
• At least 10 years of experience of progressive development experience in a large enterprise.
• At least 5 years of experience in natural language processing.
• At least 3 years of experience applying deep neural networks to natural language processing tasks.
• At least 1 year of experience using Theano/Lasagne, TensorFlow, or Torch.
• At least 5 years of experience in machine learning.
• At least 5 years of experience with agile software development, REST, APIs, public cloud, and open source technologies.
• Ph.D. degree.
• At least 3 years of experience with DevOps practices.
• Publications in ACL, NAACL, COLING, NIPS, ICML, and/or AAAI.
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume through the following link:
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.