|Title: LIDAR Perception Engineer||Posted: March 8, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Visteon |
|Location: Karlsruhe, Germany|
|Department: Autonomous Driving|
- LIDAR data processing, and ability to handle data in realtime
- Developing, implementation and testing of real-time algorithms for Lidar data processing for object detection/tracking and localization
- Perform data fusion for Camera and LIDAR data mostly using ROS
- Independently carry out all phases of algorithm development, compile, build, debug, simulation, testing, validation and documentation
- Support the porting of the C++ code into hardware
- Use simulation and in-vehicle experiments for algorithm validation
- Contribute to the overall architecture design of the automated driving systems
- Educational qualifications: MS in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience as a LIDAR perception engineer in Industry or Academia
Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics
products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers.
Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays,
infotainment, audio systems, and telematics solutions. Its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir
and SmartCoreTM. Visteon also supplies embedded multimedia and smartphone connectivity software
solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon
has nearly 11,000 employees at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of $3.25 billion in 2015.
Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Application Instructions: Application Instructions: Send your CV with subject "LIDAR Perception Engineer" to - email@example.com