|Title: Deep Learning Researchers / Research Engineers||Posted: March 9, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Disruptive Start-Up – Generating 7-Figure Revenues|
Description: This exciting firm has developed a number of state-of-the-art algos that have the potential to be applied into solving a vast array of real-world problems. Despite being an early-stage start-up, they have already begun working with clients of their own, they have signed several contracts in recent months (one is in the 7-figure bracket). They also received 8-figure level investment in their seeding rounds.
Some other points:
• They will soon be able announce some exciting West Coast VC partnerships for their Series A funding.
• One of the world’s most revered Machine Learning Professors is an early stage investor in the firm. He interacts with my client weekly in his capacity as a Scientific Advisor.
• The COO sold his own start-up to Ali Baba for a fee in excess of $1bn last year. Yet still, he joined this firm in a full-time role as he believes in their vision & product.
• They are in the process of opening up an office in the US.
• They encourage publishing research & attending the world’s leading conferences.
• Current staff have PhDs/MSc from Oxford (VGG), Cambridge, Imperial, UCL (Gatsby), Kings etc…
Due to their successes so far, they are able to pay salary packages above start-up market rate in London. They look for excellent Researchers/Engineers from Deep Learning, Machine Learning or Computer Vision. They have a strong interest in people with stellar academic backgrounds & Researchers will ideally have publications at leading conferences (ICML, NIPS, CVPR, ICLR…).
Application Instructions: If you would like to find out more detail on this inspiring company, please apply with a CV to this advert or to my email – email@example.com