You will be part of a world-class, skilled engineering team developing state of the art measurement solutions which helps athletes to reach their full potential.
- Hands on experience with Stereo Camera Systems and 3D reconstruction
- Expert skills developing optimized code in C/C++
- Experience with OpenCV.
- Experience with OpenCL or similar computational frameworks
- MS/M.Eng/PhD in Computer Science or 5+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
- Concentration(s) in: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team.
- Strong skills developing in MATLAB
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- Developing complex machine learning and deep learning models
- A background in Parallel programming