Description: Computer Vision Scientist / Engineer
Viscovery is the leading provider of visual search technology in the Asia-Pacific region, with clients ranging from top retailers such as Watsons, Amway, FamilyMart to various e-commmerce sites. Viscovery invites talent around the world to join our rapidly growing 70+ person R&D team in Taipei and Shanghai, to continue pushing the envelope on the latest challenges in the Computer Vision and Machine Learning field, including but are not limited to: object detection, scene classification, motion analysis and face recognition in the wild. Viscovery's team consists of talents from around the world, from California, Michigan, New York, United Kingdoms, to Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
- Ph.D. in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related fields, with 1 year of relevant industry/postdoctoral experience or more, or
- M.S. in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related fields with 3 years of relevant industry experience or more.
- Deep understanding in one or more of the following research problems: face recognition, feature matching, OCR in the wild, motion detection, object detection, scene classification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and fast prototyping experience with Python or Matlab.
- Experience in either CUDA, OpenCL, parallel/distributed computing a plus.
Application Instructions: Please send your CV to email@example.com