Description: We are a newly established research and development center in Berlin which focuses on using computer vision and machine learning technologies for innovative solutions in diverse applications fields at Amazon.
If you get excited by the prospect of analyzing and modeling terabytes of data and creating state-of-the-art algorithms to solve real world problems, by owning business problems/metrics and if you want to come to one of the most exciting places of the world, then we have the perfect role for you. We have an open computer vision internship positions in our office in Berlin, Germany and this is what we are looking for:
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
- Collaborate closely with research and engineering team members for developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis
- Currently enrolled as computer vision PhD student
- Knowledge of fundamentals in computer vision and machine learning
- Strong coding skills in two or more programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Matlab
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Experience in publishing at major computer vision conferences (CVPR,ICCV,ECCV,BMVC,ACCV,...) or journals (IJCV,T-PAMI,CVIU)
- Experience in Python programming
Application Instructions: Interested in the opportunity?
Please send your CV to Holger Resack at firstname.lastname@example.org