Description: Camera & Computer Vision Lab, Lenovo Research & Technology (R&T) has immediate openings for Imaging and/or Computer Vision. Our lab locates in Shenzhen High-Tech Park, and focuses on innovative research and technology development in the areas of Imaging, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, and Machine Learning. We invite intelligent and passionate graduates and Ph.D. students to join our vibrant team and high-impact projects that help shape the future of Lenovo.
1. Lead cutting-edge research and transfer advanced technology into demonstration for Lenovo’s future products and services;
2. Analyze the latest industrial trends and cultivate innovative and strategic research themes in the aforementioned fields;
3. Work collaboratively on algorithm and software development projects reaching final customers;
1. Postgraduate degrees, Ph.D. or Master in Computer Science, Electrics Engineering, or related majors;
2. 5+ years dedicated research experiences in the visual computing related fields with proven record;
3. Experience in computational photography, stereo vision, gesture interaction, visual recognition/tracking, or neural network on embedded system is a strong plus;
4. Top-notch development skills and high proficiency in one or more programming languages: e.g., C/C++, Matlab, Python, Java; industrial project experience is definitely a plus;
5. Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Application Instructions: Please send CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org