Description: Omron Scientific Technologies, Inc. is a company that develops social needs driven solutions for the automation market. Our mission combines advanced sensing and functional safety technologies to eliminate hazards faced by people in dangerous environments. We have experienced, global product development teams, a track record of developing successful products, and a passion for innovation.
Presently we are looking to hire senior level Computer Vision Scientists. These positions will work mainly in the design and verification of key technologies for paradigm shifting next generation solutions in automation.
Ideal candidates will have a Ph.D in an appropriate technical discipline, and the following:
1) Demonstrated, up to date expertise in 2D and 3D vision technologies.
2) Strong analytical capability, backed with skills and experience in modeling, simulation and statistical analysis.
3) Very good understanding of how system design and environmental influences can affect signal integrity, and ultimately, detection capability.
4) Cross-functional product development experience, preferably in embedded optical products.
5) Strong communication skills.
6) Eagerness to face and take ownership of challenges.
7) Keen ability to look at problems from the customer's point of view.
Application Instructions: Send CV or resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org