Title:Sr Research Engineer - Deep Learning - HERE Chicago
Posted: January 18, 2017
Company/Institution: HERE Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL
Description: Sr. Research Engineer - Deep Learning
Join a team of highly skilled and innovative engineers to work on large-scale Deep Learning problem. Join us in building the most precise and detailed digital map in the world. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic and dedicated team on highly visible, technology-driven problems with a direct connection to the success of the company. No prior experience in the domain of Maps is required. We are looking for people who remain learners throughout their career, and whose inquisitiveness and love of technology will propel our products forward.
• PhD or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field
• 1+ year working experience with and/or publishing in Deep Learning
• Experience with computer vision, image processing and deep learning (CNN,RNN,etc)
• Experience with Caffe, Tensorflow or other model training software
• Fluent in Python
• Fluent in C++ on a Linux platform
• Experience working with open source project/enterprise software is a plus.
• Experience with OpenCV and PCL preferred.
• Expert in working with and publishing in Deep Learning(desired)
• Experience working with open source projects/enterprise software (revision control, continuous integration, etc.)
Application Instructions: Please apply to the below link-