Description: UC offers an exciting environment to work on challenging high-reward technologies with the potential of bringing in transformational changes to the state-of-the-art. UC is currently seeking a Computer Vision research engineer/scientist to support its vision technology programs. The candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
• Masters or a PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Applied Mathematics
• Experience with Machine Learning algorithms.
• R&D experience in Computer Vision and Image/Video Processing
• Strong programming skills in C++, Python or MATLAB.
• Experience with some or all of the following topics: Object detection, tracking, and classification, visual event recognition, online learning, and deep learning.
• Prior experience in executing R&D projects
• Experience with algorithm parallelization, GPUs, and/or embedded systems development
Application Instructions: UC Benefits:
1. Competitive compensation package
2. Company stock option
3. Fully paid for health care benefits
4. Relocation, if applicable
5. Paid vacations and sick leave allowances
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.