Description: UtopiaCompression Corporation (UC), based in Los Angeles, CA is a High-Tech Company with considerable expertise in intelligent software solutions. UC develops cutting edge technologies for:
• Computer vision and video analytics,
• Perception, planning and control for robotic systems,
• Unmanned system autonomy and HCI,
• Tactical wireless communication networks,
• Biomedical signal processing and data mining.
UC offers an exciting environment to work on challenging high-reward technologies with the potential of bringing in transformational changes to the state-of-the-art. UC is currently seeking a sensor fusion/target tracking engineer to support its sense and avoid technology programs. U.S. citizenship or permanent residence is desirable.
• PhD/Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Applied Mathematics.
• Experience with Kalman Filters, Particle Filters and Target Tracking algorithms.
• Familiarity with Computer Vision and Image/Video Processing.
• Strong programming skills in C++, Python or MATLAB.
• Experience with some or all of the following topics: Object detection, tracking, and State estimation and Control theory.
• Experience with ROS.
• Prior experience in executing R&D projects.
• Experience with algorithm parallelization, GPUs, and/or embedded systems development is a plus.
Application Instructions: UC Benefits:
1. Competitive compensation package
2. Company stock option
3. Fully paid for health care benefits
4. Relocation, if applicable
5. Paid vacations and sick leave allowances
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject.