Description: The successful applicant will be responsible for
(1) Develop machine learning, AI and optimization algorithms to address real-world problems given by Rolls-Royce.
(2) Test and evaluate the algorithms, identify their weaknesses and improve them.
(3) Present findings to Rolls-Royce stakeholders through regular meetings.
(4) Prepare technical reports.
Candidates must meet the following requirements.
(1) Master/PhD in Computer Science, or related areas
(2) Experience and excellent background in machine learning, AI and pattern recognition.
(3) Proficient with programming languages (e.g., Python, Matlab) and ability to build prototype systems at a pace.
(4) Excellent ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers and industry.
(5) Experience on optimization, time series and transfer learning is preferable
(6) Background in electric engineering would be a plus
Application Instructions: If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to AdamsKong@ntu.edu.sg