Description: We are seeking talented research engineers to participate in a project to develop novel deep neural network architectures for use in the early detection of Alzheimer disease. The focus is on developing cutting-edge technologies that improve current state-of-the-art.
* MSc degree in electrical and computer engineering, computer sciences (or related field)
* Previous experience in computer vision, machine learning and image processing
* Excellent programming skills
* Proven hands-on experience with in one or more deep learning frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.
* Previous experience with bioinformatics or genomics is a plus.
Application Instructions: If you are interested in these positions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org