NVIDIA is searching for a world-class researcher in computational photography (#1803817, #1803820) to join our research team. We are particularly interested in the use of computational methods to enable disruptive camera designs and features. You would work within a top research team that consistently publishes at the top venues in computer vision and computer graphics. The existing expertise includes image processing, computational photography, display hardware, computer vision, and machine learning. Your contributions have the opportunity to make a real impact on our products.
- Design and implement novel computational photography algorithms.
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
- Must hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of image processing, computer vision, computational photography.
- Excellent programming skills in C / C++ and in a rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB.
- Parallel programming skills (e.g., CUDA) are a strong plus.
- Track record of research excellence.
- Excellent publication record.
- Excellent communications skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.