The Medical Imaging Technologies team has openings for Research Scientists and Interns with a focus on Deep Learning and Computer Vision for Medical Imaging. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate and find solutions to real-life problems. You will be able to witness your algorithms being used at hospitals world-wide. Our team has a strong publication record in leading journals and conferences. We are located ten minutes from the Princeton University campus, one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.
What are my responsibilities?
• Research, design, and implement algorithms for Image Understanding
• Advance the state-of-the-art, including generating patents and top publications
• Work on large-scale, real-world problems, be entrepreneurial in an environment that’s more startup than big company
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A Ph.D. (in progress) in computer vision, medical image processing, or machine learning
• Strong programming skills in C++