Parkopedia is the Wikipedia for parking used by 2 million drivers every month!
Parkopedia is available in 6000 cities and 75 countries and can be accessed online, as a mobile app or inside the navigation systems of some of the world’s most recognized car brands, including Apple, BMW, Ford, Garmin, GM, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, TomTom, Toyota, Volvo and a few other ones that we can’t talk about yet!
Who are we looking for?
Seeing many opportunities in using Computer Vision, we are looking for a CV specialist to
push forward our efforts in this exciting field.
Ideally, you will have:
- Extensive and practical experience creating Computer Vision algorithms and products
- Experience and a good understanding of modern deep learning methods
- Good software development skills, ideally Python/C++
You will be working with very large amounts of image and video data, of different varieties, and for different problems, such as segmentation, detection, classification, and tracking.
We can offer a work environment where you’ll be technically challenged whilst retaining the freedom to be creative and implement your ideas using the latest tools and techniques, building products that will be used by millions of users.
What is it like to work for us?
At Parkopedia, we are ‘mad about parking’... come join us in our quest to make parking a stress-free experience around the world while enjoying:
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Central London office (walking distance from vibrant Borough Market & The Shard)
- Exciting start-up environment (no one day is the same as the next!)
- Employee perks scheme
- Unlimited vacations (yes, you read that right)
- Training provided
- Free parking anywhere in the world is available upon request!
If the above sounds like fun then park (bad pun!) your CV, GitHub/Stack Overflow profile with us.