|Title: Manager of Dialogue Systems ||Posted: April 11, 2017|
|Company/Institution: Capital One|
|Location: Vienna, VA |
Capital One is seeking a Manager of Dialogue Systems for an exciting new initiative to develop multichannel intelligent assistants that provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
• You will work closely with our lines of business to develop text- and speech-based dialogue systems for banking.
• You will develop techniques to enable natural, fluent conversations with customers.
• Master’s degree.
• At least 3 years of experience developing dialogue systems.
• At least 3 years of experience in natural language processing.
• At least 3 years of experience with agile software development and open source technologies.
• Ph.D. degree.
• At least 3 years of experience with DevOps practices.
• Publications in SIGDIAL, IVA, Interspeech, ICMI, ACL, AAAI, and/or IJCAI.
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume through the following link:
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.