|Title: 3D Computer Vision Software Engineer||Posted: July 5, 2017|
|Company/Institution: VanGogh Imaging Inc.|
|Location: McLean, Virginia|
3D Computer Vision Software Engineer
Develop mobile and embedded (Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux) computer vision applications by designing, developing, and testing software solutions. Applications include real-time 3D Modeling and AR/VR.
Software Engineer Job Duties
- Develop computer vision algorithms based on both RGB and 3D point cloud data
- Develop machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Create detailed documentation including design concept, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Create structured coding with relevant code comments
- Work with customers directly to understand requirements and design system specifications, standards, and programming
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
Desired Skills and Experience
- Skills: Familiarity with Agile Project Management, general programming skills (C, C++, Matlab, Java, Unity development platform), software design, data structures, strong math background with ability to understand algorithms in complex geometry, software debugging, software documentation, software testing, problem solving, teamwork, software development fundamentals, software development process (Jira), strong passion and professional commitment
- Qualifications: M.S. or Ph.D. degree required with focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience: Minimum two years of experience preferred but will consider very strong recent graduates.
- Residency: Must be currently residing in the US.
To apply for this position
Please forward your resume and cover letter by email to vangoghimaging+CVPR2015@gmail.com.