Dear CVPR14 presenter,
Please find below all the information you need for your presentation day. Kindly follow the instructions to enable a smooth conference. Please direct any questions to Sanja Fidler and Eric Mortensen (email).
- Oral presenters should be present at the podium (in the correct room) at least 10 minutes before the start of the session and should introduce themselves to the session chairs as soon as they arrive. You can check your session here.
- Your talk may be recorded. Please note the June 13th deadline for submitting your Release Form, see recording details below.
- If you require any special assistance during your talk or to get to the podium, please let the session chair know of this before the session or email the program chairs.
- Oral speakers should test their own laptops with the projector before the session, to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Oral talks are given 12 minutes plus 3 minutes for questions. You will be asked to leave the podium once your time is up, please make sure you do not exceed the given time limit.
- Each oral presenter can additionally present their work as a poster. Your poster is scheduled for the first poster session following the oral session of your paper. During the poster session a poster board will be provided for you. This is optional but a good opportunity to expose the work further and get extra feedback from the CVPR attendees.
- In addition, each oral presenter can submit a one-minute video as detailed below.
- Each poster is assigned a specific board identified by paper id as specified in the pocket guide. Check with the volunteers or the registration desk if you cannot find your poster board.
The physical dimensions of the poster boards that will be available this year are 8 feet wide by 4 feet high. Please review the CVPR14 poster template for more details on how to prepare your poster. You do not need to use this template, but please read the instructions carefully and prepare your posters accordingly.
- This year's conference will not feature spotlight presentations. Instead, you'll be given the opportunity to submit a one-minute video (see Video Spotlights). Video presentations will be available to attendees before, during and after the conference, see details below.
Oral sessions will be webcast and subsequently archived. In order to provide this service to the community we need at least one representative from each paper to sign a recording release form.
DEADLINE: Please scan the signed release form and email it to Raj Kumar by Friday, June 13th at the latest. Please use "Recording Release Form - Paper ID XXXX" as the subject and attach the signed release form (as a PDF file). Please make sure that the file is readable before sending it. Orals for which we do not receive the signed release by June 13rd will be webcast but not archived.
We have secured a great vendor in Columbus for your poster printing
Pricing starts at $52.50 for 35# bond paper, 42x90 with free delivery
to the convention center.
Then click on Send A File (upper right corner of home page).
Ben Hoenie, their large format manager, will actually be overseeing
the poster printing.
You are 100% responsible for making arrangements, coordinating the
specs and payment. We are providing this information as a courtesy.